Online casinos are getting popular by the day, and more options are coming up every year. Quite expectedly, the genre has become quite competitive in recent times. Casinos are trying varied ways to attract players, bonuses being one of the many ideas. In this post, we will discuss the different types of online casino bonuses.
- Welcome bonus. As the name suggest, this kind of bonus is offered to new players as an incentive of choosing the concerned casino over others. Welcome bonuses can vary, but in most cases, you need to make the first deposit to get the bonus in your account. To be more precise, just signing up for a casino is not enough.
- Match bonus. Certain casinos like to please their new players even further. A match bonus is the same amount as the first deposit. Let’s say you have deposited an amount of $100. In this case, you will have $200 in your account.
- No-deposit bonus. Popular casinos also offer a no-deposit bonus to new players. In this case, you don’t need to make a deposit to get real money. However, do not expect a lot, because the intention of the casino is to entice the player. Once you get an idea of spending real money, they expect you to spend more from your pocket.
- Reload Bonus. This may vary from casino to casino, but most of them would offer a reload bonus for your second and third deposits. The percentage is usually mentioned when you make the first deposit.
- Annual Bonus. If you are a loyal and regular player, casinos may offer an annual bonus. This can be offered as a single amount or in parts every month. The amount is also dependent on many factors, including the number of deposits made during the year.
- Referral bonus. Online casinos are constantly looking for new players, and therefore, they will offer a referral bonus to any existing player who brings more people to the platform. Please note that such bonus is only provided when your friend or referral makes a deposit. Just signing up with the service is not enough. If you intend to refer a casino to your friends, please check the referral program in advance.
- Sticky Bonus. This kind of bonus is available for further play only. For example, if you get $50 as sticky bonus, you cannot withdraw the money from your account. However, you can use it to play more games, and if you make money, the winnings are yours to take home.
- High roller bonus. Some casinos may give you an extra percentage bonus if you deposit a big sum, typically over $500. High roller bonuses are extremely useful for players who are addicted to online casinos and don’t mind spending from their pocket.
- Percentage bonus. A lot of casinos offer percentage bonus to players on new deposits. Let’s say you paid an amount of $100 and the casino offers a percentage bonus of 50%. In this case, the casino will add another $50 to your account, taking the total to $150.
Online casinos usually have wagering requirements, which may restrict the way you use these amounts received through bonuses. Check online to find more about casino bonuses and do read the terms and conditions in detail before taking the final call.